(SNes) – Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration has gloated about forging a new deal with Saudi Arabia on the 22nd Anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
The announcement is yet another major snub from the Biden admin to victims of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks, their families, and every other patriotic American.
On Monday, the Biden administration applauded Saudi Arabia for its involvement in a global infrastructure deal.
The announcement was made on the anniversary of the mass terrorist attack that Saudi Arabia has long been accused of organizing.
National Security Council spokeswoman Adrienne Watson said the Biden admin welcomes Saudi Arabia’s investment in the Partnership for Global Infrastructure (PGI).
The PGI is a collaborative initiative to build international economic corridors in developing countries.
The announcement was made in a gloating tweet posted Monday, the 22nd anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Saudi Arabian officials have long been accused of helping orchestrate 9/11.
The accusations were, in part, confirmed through declassified information, according to ProPublica.
Unsealed documents show that a Saudi agent coordinated with two Al Qaeda hijackers prior to the attack.
“We welcome this weekend’s announcement by Saudi Arabia committing $20 billion to support President Biden’s signature initiative, the Partnership for Global Infrastructure (PGI),” Watson said on Twitter/X.
We welcome this weekend’s announcement by Saudi Arabia committing $20 billion to support President Biden’s signature initiative, the Partnership for Global Infrastructure (PGI).
— Adrienne Watson (@NSC_Spox) September 11, 2023
The original 9/11 Commission report released in 2004 did not find evidence implicating Saudi officials.
However, newly declassified information proves that Saudi intelligence played a role in the attacks.
Thousands of American family members of victims of the 9/11 attacks have criticized Biden and previous administrations for not releasing all classified information related to the attack.
Many believe the still-sealed documents fully implicate Saudi officials’ involvement in orchestrating the attacks.
“We’re tired of having to fight this fight,” Brett Eagleson, head of 9/11 Justice and the son of a victim of the attacks, said to the New York Post.
“We would just love for a president to demand that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia admit fault and be held accountable.”
In 2022, the Biden administration released a would-be 9/11 hijacker from Guantanamo Bay to be sent back home to Saudi Arabia.
The decision was met with high scrutiny from lawmakers.
“Joe Biden continues to show weakness on the world stage,” New York Republican Rep. and House Republican Conference chair Elise Stefanik said in 2022.
“While we will never forget the tragedy and loss of life of 9/11, Joe Biden is turning his back on the thousands of families who lost loved ones on that fateful morning over 20 years ago.”
As Slay News reported last month, a 9/11 architect and four other terrorists also had their death penalties overturned.